- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sucanat w/honey
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into tablespoons.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (milk can be used)
- In a food processor chop pecans, oats, salt and sucanat.
- Pulse in butter. (about 10 pulses)
- Add flour.
- With motor running pour in buttermilk.
- Shape into a 1″ tall by 2″ wide log and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 2 days.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until crispy.
Makes about 5 dozen